Megan Fox Tattoos


There is no denying that Megan is an avid tattoo lover and she has no problem standing up for that. Megan has a total of nine tattoos and counting. Below is a list of seven that I could find.
1. A portrait of Marilyn Monroe on her right forearm

2. A star and crescent moon on her right leg

3. A symbol for strength on the back of her neck

4. A Shakespeare quote on her back, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies."

5. "Brian" on her stomach



6. As well as a poem she wrote that's on her ribcage reading, there once was a little girl who
never knew love until a boy broke her HEART.

7. On the inside of her left wrist there is a tribal design that looks like two waves entwined like a yin and yang symbol.


Being a woman in Hollywood and having multiple tattoos you are bound to get some criticism from people who think your tattoos are trashy. Well Megan isn't a stranger to this and let critics have it.
"Everyone hates them because they're closed-minded about tattoos. People who don't like me, as far as fans go, always talk about how I'm trashy because I have tattoos. I find that insane! This is 2008, not 1950. Tattoos aren't limited to sailors. I find them beautiful, so I'm going to keep doing it."


No comments: